- 200g lamb fillets
- 125g canned chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 60g chargrilled capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped finely
- 1 large tomato (220g), chopped finely
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup (70g) plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Spoonfed Foods Lamb Jam
- 6 lettuce leaves (cos or boston)
- 2 rye mountain breads (50g)
Let's start cooking
Cook lamb on a heated, oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until cooked as desired. Cover lamb and rest for 5 minutes, then slice thickly.
Meanwhile, combine chickpeas, capsicum, onion, tomato, mint, juice and oil in a large bowl, stir to combine.
Combine yogurt and Spoonfed Foods lamb jam in a small bowl.✸
Combine yogurt mixture, lettuce, lamb and chickpea mixture between wraps. Roll firmly to enclose filling.
✸ Yogurt with Spoonfed Foods Lamb Jam was developed by the food stylist/photographer for the purpose of the shoot. The original recipe asks for 1/4 tsp Harissa Paste.
Recipe By Womens Weekly "Eating Well"