- 500g free range pork mince
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Spoonfed Foods Pork Jam
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped mint
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
Let's start cooking
Shape the mixture into 4 burger patties.
Brush each patty with peanut oil and cook on a hot barbecue grill for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Top a split wholemeal roll with lettuce and tomato, place cooked burger patty on top and finish with a spoonful of Spoonfed Foods Pork Jam.