- 3 sheets Frozen Puff Pastry
- 200g Cooked Turkey, smallish dice
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1T Olive Oil
- 200g Cooked sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2Tbs Ham Jam
- 1 level Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 2Tbs Finely chopped Parsley
- 1/4tsp Cracked Pepper
- 1 Egg
Let's start cooking
Heat oil and gently fry the onion.
In a bowl combine cooked onion, Ham Jam, mustard, parsley, and pepper.
Gently add the turkey and sweet potato, season with a little salt.
Separate the pastry sheets and cut into 4 equal squares
Beat the egg with a pinch of salt to make egg wash
Put a spoonful of the filling into each square of pastry and brush the edges with the egg wash.
Bring the edges together and pinch to form a traditional shape, usually as triangle. Glaze with remaining egg wash. Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200c, bake for 10minutes, then lower heat to 180c and continue to bake for a further 10 minutes.